Art Generators

picassohead: This is the generator found on my own. You were not able to draw your own lines, they were all provided. However, you were able to change the color and size of the items.

viscosity: With this generator, I created a piece with angles and dimensions. At the beginning, the are was just a rectangle, but you use the different tools to manipulate to a different shape.


victor taba: This generator produced art wherever you put your mouse. I took a few screenshots as everything appeared to get this image, but I was not able to pause it and get the exact picture I wanted.




thisissand: This generator uses sand to create art. You are able to change the color and then you just hold down with your mouse to make sand fall to the bottom of the screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog